The Global Timber & Lumber Community|
TIMBERWeb is the world's leading timber 'eMarket' and networking environment dedicated solely to meeting the needs of
buyers and sellers of timber and lumber over the Internet.
There is a membership type to suit your business please click here.
Buying and Selling Timber Online
eTrader, offers a secure business environment for the buying and selling of timber online:
Promote your Business
- TIMBERWeb is a unique opportunity to promote your company and its products to existing buyers and thousands of potential new buyers worldwide.
- The eMarket enables you to advertise your company's full business details including email addresses, maps, company news, stock lists, requirements lists, banner and classified advertisements and your website.
- Our message boards, web conferences and market reviews keep members informed while helping them develop new contacts.
Direct Customer Targeting for Logistics and General & Financial Services Members
Find Global Contacts
- Ensure your banner company information is presented exactly to your target audience using TIMBERWeb's community profiling.
- The world's largest Timber Database of well over 90,000 businesses is available online to members of TIMBERWeb.
- Our database supports searches on company names, countries and particular industry sectors.
Read the latest global Timber and general News
- This is supplemented by targeted industry-led news published daily by our in-house News Team.
- A host of strategic media partnerships have been established adding further depth to our global coverage.
Calculate Timber Prices
Access Valuable Trading Data
- The TIMBERWeb® Price Estimator, which is unique to TIMBERWeb enables you to calculate across measurement systems (metric/imperial or vice versa)and 2 currencies to produce a given profit margin on a selling price in the currency of delivery. Currency Rates and Indices are supplied by several key stock markets specifically chosen for their strategic value to timber traders.
- Our statistics provided by the United Nations contain import, export and product details for timber in every country of the world.
- Read and take part in interactive research.